09 January, 2015

First batch of Art

 Here is a ton of Art that I created, I plan on making more blogs like this.
Remember to leave a comment on what you think of this entry, even comment on just one if you like!



A cute picture of Raccoon Mario from Super Mario Bros. 3



Toad, a Goomba, and a Star!



A Creature taking a bath.



A woman meeting an Alligator.



An Ape.


A happy Kangaroo



A Kangaroo amused by the variety



Again, Kangaroo amused by the variety, but less variety for the colours.



A pretty Goat.





 A Dolphin distressed by a Ghost taking a Pumpkin.





Title Screen for a Game I am currently putting together.


Under the Sea~ I have plans to use this for something later. ;)


All right then, I hope you enjoyed all that art, if not, please leave a comment
telling me what was wrong with it.                                        ~~Thanks for viewing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You leave a comment here.